sábado, 18 de abril de 2020

Housing my Si Fu family's belongings in my Mo Gun.

(Com Si Fu no dia da apresentação oficial de nosso novo Mo Gun.Rio, 2018)
(With Si Fu on the day of the official presentation of our new Mo Gun.Rio, 2018)

Recentemente Si Fu tomou por decisão, entregar as salas do Núcleo Barra da Tijuca, as quais abrigavam a Casa da Família Kung Fu da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou(da qual ele é Líder). E depois de mais de vinte anos, acompanhei uma série de mudanças de locais e vivi as minhas histórias com Si Fu e a Família Kung Fu em cada uma deles.

Recently Si Fu made the decision leave the rooms of the MYVT Barra School, which housed the Kung Fu Family House of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Family (of which he is the Leader). And after more than twenty years, I followed a series of change of rooms in different locations and lived my stories with Si Fu and the Kung Fu Family in each one.

Neste processo de mudança, uma liderança muito especial que tem se apresentado é a discípula de Si Fu chamada Carmen Maris(Foto). Devido a sua dedicação, provavelmente ela ainda será muito citada aqui na página. Carmen está à frente desde a desmontagem da sala até a negociação com os proprietários.
Sobre a minha participação nessa mudança, honestamente não estava reconhecendo uma maneira de participar de maneira mais decisiva. Consultei Si Fu e ele disse algo bem marcante: "É preciso entender que sua participação nem sempre vai envolver você estar no volante do carro." - Si Fu complementou - "É importante humildemente reconhecer, que às vezes você não será a pessoa mais experiente no grupo para um determinado tema". - Si Fu então lembrou-me de quando ao alugar a primeira sala no Méier, eu comemorei a renovação do meu contraro (Muitos risos), algo que ocorre automaticamente. Confesso que quando ouvi esse áudio, por não lembrar dessa passagem, dei uma boa gargalhada.

In this process of preparing the rooms to give it back to the real estate, a very special leadership that has appeared is Si Fu's disciple called Carmen Maris (Photo). Due to her dedication, she will probably still be mentioned a lot here on the page. Carmen leads the way from dismantling the room to negotiating with the owners(real state).
Regarding my participation in this process, I honestly was not recognizing a way to participate more decisively. I consulted Si Fu and he said something very striking: "You have to understand that your participation will not always involve you being at the wheel of the car." - Si Fu added - "It is important to humbly recognize that sometimes you will not be the most experienced person in the group for a given topic". - Si Fu then reminded me of when renting the first room for MYVT Méier School, I celebrated the renewal of my contract (Laughter), something that happens automatically. I confess that when I heard this audio, for not remembering that passage, I had a good laugh.
Apesar de alguns dos itens do Mo Gun da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou terem ido para a casa de outros discípulos. Para minha alegria, a grande maioria ficará guardada no Mo Gun de minha Família.

Although some of the items from the Mo Gun of the Moy Jo Lei family went to the home of other disciples. To my delight, the vast majority will be kept in my family's Mo Gun.
Minha discípula Caroline, que reside no Mo Gun, organizou esse itens na mesma noite em que eles chegaram. Ela tentou inseri-los em nosso Mo Gun de forma harmônica, como se eles sempre estivessem ali. Foi uma surpresa boa quando cheguei na manhã do dia seguinte, e me deparei com esses itens. Meu outro discípulo, Rodrigo Caputo, ao me visitar na última Sexta disse:"O Mo Gun ficou mais bonito".

My disciple Caroline, who resides at Mo Gun, organized these items the same night they arrived. She tried to insert them into our Mo Gun in a harmonic way, as if they were always there. It was a good surprise when I arrived the next morning, and I came across these items. My other disciple, Rodrigo Caputo, when visiting me last Friday said: "Our Mo Gun is more beautiful".
Cada item da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou que hoje ocupa seu espaço no nosso Mo Gun tem sua própria história, e fico muito feliz de poder fazer com que eles estejam não só guardados, mas tendo seu uso preservado num Mo Gun de uma Família que descende da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou.

Each item of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Family that now occupies its space in our Mo Gun has its own history, and I am very happy to be able to make sure that they are not only kept, but their use preserved in a Mo Gun of a Family that descends of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Family.
Na mesa ancestral por exemplo, achamos por bem colocar as cadeiras (Gau Yi) da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou no lugar das que usamos em nosso Mo Gun. Pois assim o estofado das mesmas será preservado de poeira e umidade.
Além disso, por alguma razão misteriosa, essas cadeiras por terem seu estofado feito pela minha irmã Kung Fu Paula Gama por volta de 2006, me remetem à um dos meus períodos preferidos da minha relação com meu Si Fu. Sendo assim, olhar essas cadeiras ali, me fazem sentir o Si Fu mais próximo também, mesmo estando tão longe nos EUA.

At the ancestral table, for example, we thought it best to place the chairs (Gau Yi) of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Family in place of the ones we use in our Mo Gun. So the upholstery will be preserved from dust and moisture.
Furthermore, for some mysterious reason, these chairs, having their upholstery made by my Kung Fu Paula Gama sister  around 2006, remind me of one of my favorite periods of my relationship with my Si Fu. So, looking at these chairs over there, makes me feel Si Fu more closer, even being so distant in USA.
De todos os itens que vieram para o Mo Gun de minha Família, manipulei deliberadamente a vinda da máquina da Nespresso(Risos). Agora sim, estamos mais preparados para a quarentena(Risos).

Of all the items that came to my family's Mo Gun, I deliberately manipulated the coming of the Nespresso machine (Laughter). Now, we are better prepared for quarantine (Laughter).
O Si Gung fala que um líder precisa aprender a "sentir as coisas no ar". E para quem passa muito tempo dentro de um Mo Gun, ou que tem a oportunidade de morar em um como eu estou tendo(novamente). Sabe que existe uma energia no Mo Gun. E foi muito mágico perceber mais do que uma mudança de energia com a chegada destes itens, mas sim uma espécie de "boost", uma energia somada ou aumentada a que já estava ali. É algo indescritível.

Si Gung says that a leader must learn to "feel things in the air". And for those who spend a lot of time inside a Mo Gun, or who have the opportunity to live in one like I am having (again). You know there's an energy in Mo Gun. And it was very magical to perceive more than a change in energy with the arrival of these items, but rather a kind of "boost", an energy added or increased to what was already there. It is indescribable.



The Disciple of Master Julio Camacho
Thiago Pereira "Moy Fat Lei"
moyfatlei.myvt@Gmail.com