quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2019

A NEW DISCIPLE(SPECIAL STUDENT) IN MOY JO LEI OU FAMILY

(O abraço de Si Fu e Carmen Maris após ser convidada a realizar o "Baai Si")

(The hug of Si Fu and Carmen Maris after herwas invited to perform "Baai Si")


Era Sexta-feira, havia marcado com Si Fu de pegar ele e Si Mo em sua residência na Barra da Tijuca. A missão era levá-los até a residência de Carmen Maris, no mesmo bairro, onde ocorreria seu "Convite Formal" para iniciar seu Processo Discipular. 
Acabei chegando cedo no Península e fui direto até o Península Mall. Precisava trocar de roupas para a ocasião. Quando parei o carro, estava "morto de cansado" devido ao dia. Sem forças para sair do carro imediatamente, fiquei sentado lá por um tempo enquanto tocava a música "More than a Feeling" do Boston. Aproveitei para pensar um pouco na vida, e no compromisso que teria em instantes. 

It was Friday, I had scheduled with Si Fu to take him and Si Mo at their residence in Barra da Tijuca. The mission was to take them to the residence of Carmen Maris, in the same neighborhood, where her"Formal Invitation" would take place to begin her Discipleship Process.

I ended up arriving early on the Peninsula and went straight to the Peninsula Mall. I needed to change clothes for the occasion. When I stopped the car, I was "dead tired" due to the day. Unwilling to get out of the car immediately, I sat there for a while while was listenning to Boston's "More than a Feeling." I took the opportunity to think a little about life, and the appointment I would have in moments.
Pensei rapidamente em tudo que aconteceu desde que vivenciei meu próprio Processo Discipular ao lado de irmãos Kung Fu como Vladimir Anchieta(FOTO) em 2007. Pensando em familiares que se foram e em tantos outros que ganhei desde então, me veio a mente uma fala do personagem Micky em Rocky V : "... Porque eu acho que as pessoas morrem algumas vezes quando não querem mais viver. A natureza é mais esperta do que se pensa: Pouco a pouco perdemos nossos amigos, perdemos tudo. Continuamos perdendo e perdendo até dizermos: ' Sabe? Pra que diabos ainda estou vivendo aqui? Eu não tenho motivos para continuar'..."   - Mas assim como Micky encontrou em Rocky um 'motivo para continuar', é na relação com Si Fu e em tudo o que ela se desdobrou que encontrei, em todos esses anos, meu motivo para continuar. 
Seria difícil dizer, tudo o que o discipulado representou e representa em minha vida desde 2007. E por isso também, que não havia nenhum outro lugar que quisesse estar naquele final de tarde. Pois a cada novo membro vitalício que surge em nossa Família, não só a Família Kung Fu pode ser positivamente beneficiada para sempre, ainda que essa pessoa não saiba num primeiro momento que pode fazê-lo. Como sei, que o "Baai Si" pode mudar o coração de alguém de uma forma inimaginável.
Senti que meu cansaço havia passado, coloquei meus fones de ouvido, e com minha mochila caminhei até o Península Mall para trocar de roupa enquanto ouvia "Here I Go Again" do Whitesnake. Seria uma grande noite!

I quickly thought of everything that has happened since I experienced my own Discipleship Process alongside Kung Fu brothers like Vladimir Anchieta (PHOTO ABOVE) in 2007. Thinking about family members who have passed away and on so many others that I have won since then in Kung Fu Family, Micky character in Rocky V: "... Because I think people die sometimes when they do not want to live any more. Nature is smarter than you think: Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. " - But as Micky found in Rocky a 'reason to go on', it's in the relationship with Si Fu and everything that it has unfolded that I have found, in all those years, my reason to go on.
It would be difficult to say, all that discipleship has represented and represented in my life since 2007. And so also, that there was no other place that I wanted to be in that late afternoon. For every new discipler who comes into our Family, not only can be the Kung Fu Family positively benefited forever, even if that person does not know at first that he can do so. As I know, "Baai Si" can change someone's heart in an unimaginable way.
I felt that my tiredness had passed, I put on my headphones, and with my backpack I walked to the Peninsula Mall to change clothes while listening to Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again". It would be a great night!



A NEW DISCIPLE(SPECIAL STUDENT) 
IN MOY JO LEI OU FAMILY:
CARMEN MARIS


(Carmen ao centro, rodeada por membros da Família Kung Fu em sua sala de estar)
(Carmen in the center, surrounded by members of the Kung Fu Family in her living room)

Conheci Carmen através do Instagram oficial dos Núcleos do Clã Moy Jo Lei Ou. Não estava tão presente no dia a dia do Núcleo Barra naquele período, e só a conheci pessoalmente no dia de sua entrada na Família. Carmen apareceu com muita energia na varanda, onde conversava com Vladimir Anchieta, meu querido irmão Kung Fu, e perguntou: "Quem é Pereira?" - Carmen queria saber o que estava escrito no "Hung Baau" - "Me disseram para procurar o Pereira, disseram que ele poderia me dizer o que está escrito aqui." - Salvo engano, ela segurava aquele bendito "Hung Baau" com barquinho que a anos não consigo traduzir em lugar algum. Quando vi o desenho pensei: "Droga!" - Mas olhei como se tivesse alguma chance de traduzir, mesmo sabendo que não conseguiria(Risos). 

I met Carmen through the official Instagram of Clan Moy Jo Lei Ou's schools. I was not so present in the Barra School at that time, and I only met her personally the day of her entry into the Family. Carmen appeared with much energy on the balcony, where I was talking to Vladimir Anchieta, my dear brother Kung Fu, and she asked: "Who is Pereira?" - Carmen wanted to know what was written in her "Hung Baau" - "I was told to look for Pereira, they said that he could tell me what is written here." - Except for mistake, she held that  "Hung Baau" with a boat that for years I can not translate anywhere. When I saw the drawing I thought, "Damn!" "But I looked as if I had a chance to translate, even though I knew I could not.
(Si Fu e Si Mo: Noite feliz.)
(Si Fu and Si Mo: Happy night)

A energia de Carmen, é daquelas que vem do coração. E quando entramos em sua residência, Si Fu e Si Mo abriram um sorriso. Si Fu acabou por dizer, que a casa parecia muito com a Carmen. Si Mo concordou.
Carmen apresentava a casa e sua nova horta. Falou um pouco da região em que seu prédio se localizava. André Almeida já estava por lá. Seu irmão, cunhada e a querida Marilda, também estavam. Marcio Lopes, meu irmão Kung Fu que encontramos no estacionamento, começou uma conversa com o irmão de Carmen, pois os dois trabalham em seguimentos que de alguma forma são afins. 

Carmen's energy is one that comes from the heart. And when we entered her residence, Si Fu and Si Mo opened a smile. Si Fu went on to say that the house looked a lot like Carmen. Si Mo agreed.
Carmen presented the house and her new garden. She spoke a little about the area where her building was located. André Almeida was already there. Her brother, sister-in-law and dear Marilda, were there too. Marcio Lopes, my brother Kung Fu that we met in the parking lot, began a conversation with Carmen's brother, because the two work on follow-ups that are somehow related.

Si Fu(FOTO) parece mais feliz nos últimos tempos. Quando estou com ele, tenho me sentido como em 2006/2007. Se Carlos Antunes, Paula Gama e Thiago Silva estivessem conosco, me sentiria numa viagem no tempo. Porém, excepcionalmente naquela noite, Si Fu estava mais feliz ainda, assim como Si Mo, na residência de Carmen. 
Cada momento daquela noite havia sido cuidado. As pessoas iam chegando, e naturalmente começavam a sorrir. Eu olhava em volta a decoração e ouvia Si Fu falar sobre animais domésticos com Carmen... Eu sempre quis um Pastor Alemão, mas como nunca tive um, esse é o tipo de assunto que eu apenas escuto e tento aprender algo. Si Fu se divertia falando de seus gatos.

Si Fu (PHOTO) seems happier in recent times. When I'm with him, I've felt like in 2006/2007. If Carlos Antunes, Paula Gama and Thiago Silva were with us, I would feel like I was on a journey back in time. But, exceptionally that night, Si Fu was happier still, just like Si Mo, in Carmen's home.
Every moment of that night had been taken care of. People were coming in, and naturally they were smiling. I looked around the decor and heard Si Fu talk about pets with Carmen ... I always wanted a dog, but since I never had one, that's the kind of subject I just listen to and try to learn something. Si Fu had fun talking about his cats.
Me impressionou profundamente o quanto as horas pareceram voar naquela noite. O clima estava tão agradável, que me senti como se estivesse assistindo um filme muito bom, daqueles que ficamos chateados quando percebemos que em algum momento irá acabar.
Si Fu pediu que cada discípulo presente, compartilhasse com Carmen e os demais, sobre pontos que julgassem pertinentes à respeito de sua jornada. Além disso, dizia ele: "Agora, conta uma história marcante e outra engraçada!" - E terminava a frase sorrindo. 

I was deeply impressed by how much the hours seemed to fly that night. The weather was so nice, it felt like watching a very good movie, of those who we become upset when we realized that at some point it will end.
Si Fu asked that each disciple present, share with Carmen and the others, on points that they thought pertinent about their journey. Besides, he would say, "Now tell a remarkable story and also a funny one!"-  And he finished the sentence with a smile.
Quando a vez de Carmen falar chegou, aquela mesma energia sincera, estava presente em cada palavra. Carmen falou dentre tantas coisas, sobre o quão feliz estava de ter todas àquelas pessoas ali naquele momento. Falou também do sentimento a respeito da Família que encontrou. 
Avançando um pouco na ordem dos acontecimentos, ainda falávamos sobre o excelente momento vivido na residência de Carmen na volta para casa. Si Fu e Si Mo falavam sobre toda a atenção cuidadosa que se fez perceber. Mais tarde, fotos eram publicadas em redes sociais e nos grupos da Família. Sempre com textos que de alguma forma, expressavam um momento emblemático vivido por cada um ali.

When Carmen's turn came, that same sincere energy was present in every word. Carmen spoke of so many things, how happy she was to have all these people there at that moment. She also spoke of the feeling about the Family she encountered.
Advancing a little in the order of events, we were still talking about the excellent moment lived in the residence of Carmen on the way home. Si Fu and Si Mo talked about all the careful attention they noticed. Later, photos were published on social networks and in Family groups. Always with texts that somehow expressed an emblematic moment lived by each one there.
A própria Carmen tornou público o seguinte texto em uma rede social: "Família...Não aquela de sangue,mas aquela que eu queria encontrar pelo caminho. Essa é aquela família que procurei há 19 anos atrás, quando praticava o meu primeiro Sistema de Kung Fu (Tão caro e precioso para mim) e a que hoje tenho o orgulho de pertencer.
Hoje, por ter encontrado o Ving Tsun, encontrei meu Si Fu Julio Camacho. Encontrei todos os meus familiares que não conhecia. Encontrei Humanidade. Encontrei Zelo. Encontrei Civilidade. Encontrei Respeito. Encontrei Vínculo verdadeiro."

Carmen herself made public the following text in a social network: "Family ... Not that of blood, but the one I wanted to meet along the way. This is the family I looked for 19 years ago, when I was practicing my first System of Kung Fu (So precious to me) and the one I'm proud to belong to today.
Today, for having found the Ving Tsun, I found my Si Fu Julio Camacho. I met all my family members I did not know. I found humanity. I found Zeal. I found Civility. I found Respect. I found a true bond. "
(Carmen e Si Mo lendo o que estava escrito no "Hung Baau" que Carmen dera a Si Mo. 
Si Fu e André observam. Carmen não usou o "Hung Baau" do barquinho aquela noite ao que parece.)

(Carmen and Si Mo reading what was written in the "Hung Baau" that Carmen had given to Si Mo. Si Fu and André observe. Carmen did not use the "Hung Baau" of the boat that night apparently).


Encerro este artigo, com um poema de Mario Quintana, postado por minha irmã Kung Fu Rubia, em homenagem à noite vivida na residência de Carmen, em uma de suas redes sociais:

"Eu nunca tinha reparado como é curioso um laço,
Uma fita dando voltas.
Enrosca-se, mas não se embola, vira, revira, circula e pronto: Está dado o laço.
É assim que é o abraço:Coração com coração todo cercado de braço."


Bem-vinda, Carmen Maris.


I close this article with a poem by Mario Quintana, posted by my sister Kung Fu Rubia, in honor of the night spent at Carmen's residence in one of her social networks:

"I had never noticed how curious a tie is,
A tape circling around.
It curls up, but it does not clutter, it turns, it turns, it circulates and it is ready: The tie is given.
This is how it is embraced: Heart with heart all surrounded by arm. "


Welcome, Carmen Maris.



The Disicple of Master Julio Camacho
Thiago Pereira "Moy Fat Lei"
moyfatlei.myvt@Gmail.com