quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2021

#TBT June 28, 2019

Artigo originalmente escrito em 28 de Junho de 2019 no Blog do Clã MJLO.
Article originally written on June 28, 2019 on the Blog of the MJLO Clan.
 
Com um clima maravilhoso, e raios de sol que penetravam de forma incrível pela porta de vidro da frente onde havia um adesivo escrito "Moy Yat Institute". Deu-se o início desta tarde de Sexta em São Paulo. Estava cercado de pessoas queridas, acompanhava meu Si Fu, meus Dai Ji nos acompanhavam, e me senti pleno. Sabe, nada como estar com pessoas que você ama e vivendo algo que você ama. E ali, de repente, recebi uma notícia que me pegou de surpresa! E foi nesse mar de sentimentos, hora de felicidade, hora de angústia. Que me vi vivendo este dia 28 de Junho. 
Tomei consciência de que de fato “querer não é poder”. Por estar em São Paulo, não poderia me fazer presente onde gostaria de estar naquele momento...Mas algo tinha de ser feito...

It had a wonderful weather, and sunshine that penetrated incredibly through the glass front door where there was a sticker written "Moy Yat Institute". This Friday afternoon began in São Paulo. I was surrounded by dear people, I accompanied my Si Fu, my Dai Ji accompanied us, and I felt full. You know, there's nothing like being with people you love and living something you love. And there, all of a sudden, I received news that took me by surprise! And it was in this sea of feelings, time of happiness, time of anguish. That I saw myself living this June 28th.
I became aware that in fact when you want something, your desire will not make you able to do want you want .. I was in São Paulo, I couldn't be present where I wanted to be at that moment...But something had to be done...

Chegando ao hotel já no final do dia, joguei fliperama com meus discípulos Caroline e Luiz[ E acho que como este foi um dia de fortes emoções, por uma boa coincidência, era meu jogo favorito de fliper: "As Tartarugas Ninja"(1989)]. - Si Fu havia me dado uma orientação quando descemos do Uber e acredito que tenha cumprido bem.Antes disso porém, muita coisa aconteceu!

Arriving at the hotel at the end of the day, I played arcade with my disciples Caroline and Luiz[ And I think that as this was a day of strong emotions, by a good coincidence, it was my favorite arcade game: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"(1989 )] - Si Fu had given me an orientation when we got off the Uber and I believe that I did well. Before that, however, a lot happened!

Pude fazer uma caminhada bem descontraída com Si Fu até a padaria Manhattan. Já subimos essa rua juntos inúmeras vezes indo em direção da mesma padaria, e hoje me sentia leve e relaxado junto de Si Fu. Falávamos de presente e futuro. Logo atrás, além da comitiva do Clã Moy Jo Lei Ou, os Líderes da Família Moy Lin Mah e Moy Ke Lo Si, nos seguiam junto de alguns discípulos.

I was able to take a very relaxed walk with Si Fu to the Manhattan bakery. We've walked up this street together countless times, heading towards the same bakery, and today I felt light and relaxed with Si Fu. We were talking about the present and the future. Right behind, in addition to the entourage of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Clan, the Moy Lin Mah and Moy Ke Lo Si Family Leaders , followed us along with some disciples.



Hoje tive a oportunidade também de conhecer o Si Baak Gung John Tsang(foto). Um homem sério, de poucas palavras e profundo entendedor do "Feng Shui".
Foi bem especial observar e ouvir suas diferentes explicações e execuções de ritos referentes à linha de "Feng Shui" que segue. Nunca havia presenciado estes procedimentos tão de perto.

Today I also had the opportunity to meet Si Baak Gung John Tsang (photo) for the first time. A serious man, with few words and a deep understanding of "Feng Shui".
It was very special to observe and hear his different explanations and performances of rites referring to the line of "Feng Shui" that follows. I had never witnessed these procedures so closely.

Para um romântico das artes marciais como eu, pisar no Instituto Moy Yat, é como caminhar sobre um sonho real. A casa é simplesmente magnífica e se você me perguntar do que mais gostei, diria que é do quintal da frente onde estão os "Geuk Jong"(foto) e outros instrumentos.
O sol bate ali de forma muito agradável, e uma leve brisa, não deixa que você sinta muito calor. É um lugar que passa uma energia muito boa, e que tem um clima muito amigável.

For a martial arts romantic like me, stepping into the Moy Yat Institute is like walking on a real dream. The house is simply magnificent and if you ask me what I liked the most, I'd say it's from the front yard where the "Geuk Jong" (photo) and other instruments are.
The sun beats there very pleasantly, and a light breeze doesn't let you feel too hot. It's a place that has a very good energy, and has a very friendly atmosphere.
É verdade que poderia falar que encerramos a noite no jantar ou jogando fliperama no saguão do hotel, mas prefiro deixar a imagem de Si Fu emocionando-se em seu discurso como a imagem final deste dia tão impactante. Acredito, que uma imagem como essa e todos os diversos sentimentos que carregava comigo desde cedo, me fazem entender mais uma vez que no final das contas, é como se a cada marco estivéssemos sempre recomeçando. Como os novatos que fomos um dia.
Pelo jeito, estes são os dias de grandes aventuras... E coube a mim, pedir a meu discípulo que me representasse onde desejava estar.

It's true that I could say that we ended the night with dinner or playing arcades in the hotel lobby, but I prefer to leave the image of Si Fu moving in his speech as the final image of this very impactful day. I believe that an image like this and all the different feelings that I carried with me from the start of that day, make me understand once again that in the end, it's as if at each milestone we were always starting over. Like the rookies we once were.
Apparently, these are the days of high adventures... And it was up to me to ask my disciple to represent me where I wanted to be.


The Disciple of Master Julio Camacho
Thiago Pereira “Moy Fat Lei”
moyfatlei.myvt@gmail.com