sábado, 21 de julho de 2018

PEREIRA´S LOVE TALES : FIRST RELEASE

(Com meu Si Hing Leonardo Reis. Autor de "Dragões da Tempestade")
(With my Si Hing Leonardo. Author of "Storm Dragons")

Hoje tenho o orgulho , de compartilhar com vocês um projeto particular meu chamado "Kung Fu Romance Series" . Que se trata de uma série de contos românticos infanto-juvenis que procuram misturar amor e kung fu em histórias curtas.

Today I am proud to share with you a special project called "Kung Fu Romance Series". That is a series of romantic teen tales  looking to mix love and kung fu into short stories.
Tudo começou, no retorno de Brasilia ao final do ano passado(foto). Quando puder conversar com meu Si Hing Leonardo, autor do renomado livro "Dragões da Tempestade". Não somente sobre sua obra, seus interesses literários, sua história como roteirista premiado, como também, outros temas que sempre tive curiosidade.
Tomei coragem, e falei dos meus projetos literários também. Falei do meu livro contando a história do Ving Tsun em formato romanceado que está em andamento desde 2008. Porém, falei também do meu livro que misturava romance e Kung Fu que começara a escrever em 2015.
Expliquei de onde vinham minhas inspirações, e após consultá-lo naquela mesma viagem, resolvi resgatar os contos que escrevi ao longo de 2015, também misturando amor e Kung Fu em pequenas histórias de poucas linhas.
Minha proposta, é que a cada quinze dias novos contos sejam publicados! Espero que consigam embarcar em diferentes histórias que tratam da pureza do "Primeiro Amor" através do "Olhar Kung Fu" numa festa de play, num ônibus e até mesmo , com direito a "Dirting Dancing"!!! E agradeço ao meu Si Hing, e claro, ao meu Si Fu pela inspiração para publicar aqui!

It all started, furing the return from Brasilia in the end of last year (photo). When I could talk to my Si Hing Leonardo, author of the renowned book "Storm Dragons". Not only about his work, his literary interests, his story as an award-winning screenwriter, but also about other subjects that I have always been curious about.
I took courage, and I talked about my literary projects as well. I spoke about my book telling the story of Ving Tsun in novel format that has been in progress since 2008. However, I also talked about my book that mixed romance and Kung Fu that I started writing in 2015.
I explained where my inspirations came from, and after consulting him on that same trip, I decided to look for the stories I wrote throughout 2015, also mixing love and Kung Fu into little stories with few lines.
My proposal is that every two weeks new stories will be published! I hope you can embark on different stories that deal with the purity of "First Love" through  a "Kung Fu Look" during a party, on a bus and even with "Dirting Dancing" !!! And I thank my Si Hing, and of course, to my Si Fu for the inspiration to publish here!


Conto 1 (Short-story 1):  "The Girl and the Timming".

Numa festa no "Play" tudo pode acontecer, menos perder o "timming"!
Leia mais (CLIQUE AQUI)

In a party at someone´s building everything could happen! Everything but to loose the "timming"!
Read More (CLICK HERE)


Conto 2 (Short-Story 2) : "The Girl and the Bus"

Quando nos sentimos completamente sós na volta pra casa, e acabamos por mandar aquela mensagem...
Leia mais (CLIQUE AQUI)

When we feel totally lonely going back home after a workday. And we send a message to someone..
Read more (CLIQUE HERE)


Conto 3 (Short-story 3): "The Girl and the Knife"
Ela vai descobrir que todo corte dói.
Leia mais (CLIQUE AQUI)

She will find out that a cut always hurts.
Read more (CLICK HERE!)


Conto 4 (Short-story 4): "The Time of Her Life."

Não basta só sonhar! Ela precisa defender este sonho!
Leia mais (CLIQUE AQUI)

To dream its not enoutgh! She needs to protect this dream!
Read more (CLICK HERE)


The Disciple of Master Julio Camacho
Thiago Pereira "Moy Fat Lei"
moyfatlei.myvt@Gmail.com