quarta-feira, 12 de abril de 2017

10 years of the Blog : 1 year of Moy Fat Lei Family

(Momento em que falo aos meus novos To Dai observado por Si Gung e Si Fu)
(Moment when I said some words to my new students watched by Si Gung and Si Fu)

Havia pensado no que falar minutos antes, porém, quando tomei o microfone em minhas mãos as palavras me escaparam por um momento. Sempre acho impressionante o que é possível acontecer em poucos milésimos de segundos, pois foi nesse tempo em que senti minha timidez  querer tomar o lugar por conta do que aquele momento representava. Rapidamente, o praticante de Kung Fu fez ela se dispersar e as palavras voltaram como uma avalanche. E assim, foi possível falar o que queria a cada To Dai .
E assim tem sido nos últimos dez anos: Em todos os momentos de fraqueza ou da possibilidade da mesma, é o Kung Fu que me sustenta. Uma força de vontade vem de algum lugar, e torna possível que eu realize coisas que não conseguiria normalmente.
Recentemente meu Si Fu falou algo como: "... O que a pessoa já traz com ela, já é a habilidade dela. Tudo o que ela fizer além disso, é o Kung Fu..."

I had thought about what to say few minutes before, but when I took the microphone in my hands the words escaped me for a moment. I always find it impressive about what is possible to happen in a few thousandths of a second, for that time when the feeling of shyness start to take the place because of what the moment represents to me. Quickly, the Kung Fu practitioner inside me take the lead and  words came back like an avalanche. And so it was possible to speak what I pretended to each To Dai.
And so it has been in the last ten years: In all moments of weakness or the possibility of it, it is the Kung Fu that sustains me. A willpower comes from somewhere, and makes it possible for me to accomplish things I would not normally achieve.
Recently my Si Fu said something like: "... What a one already bring with him, it is already a skill of him. All he does besides is Kung Fu ..."



10 years of the Blog : 1 year of Moy Fat Lei Family


 Essa semana, o Blog completa 10 anos. Começando com o nome "Blog do Pereira" e hoje com o nome de "A Journey of Ving Tsun Life", nome que me foi presentado pelo meu Si Fu. Este Blog me acompanhou nos melhores e piores momentos, e é com uma sorte boa que podemos completar os 10 anos do Blog com uma postagem sobre o primeiro ano completado da minha Família Kung Fu. 
A Cerimônia que receberia os membros : Renato Madeira, Poliana Hiromi , Luiz Grativol e Carol Archanjo em minha Família, aconteceu no bom e velho salão do Estrela do Sul(foto). Porém, além da Cerimônia da minha Família, também houve a do meu Si Fu na sequência. Um momento mágico, completo pela presença de meu Si Gung Leo Imamura.

This week, the Blog completes 10 years. Starting with the name "Blog of Pereira" and today with the name of "A Journey of Ving Tsun Life" given by my Si Fu. This blog has accompanied me in the best and worst moments, and it is with good luck that we can complete the 10 years of the Blog with a post about the first completed year of my Kung Fu Family.
The Ceremony that would receive the members: Renato Madeira, Poliana Hiromi, Luiz Grativol and Carol Archanjo in my Family, happened in the good old hall of the South Star Restaurant (photo). However, in addition to the Ceremony of my Family, there was also  Si Fu's Family Ceremony in the sequence. A magical moment, complete by the presence of my Si Gung Leo Imamura.
 Os Certificados entregues àqueles que participariam da Cerimônia(foto), foram assinados por mim, pela minha esposa, pelo meu Si Fu e pelo Si Gung. Os certificados são cuidadosamente feitos pelo Si Suk Flavio Caxiano, nosso emissor oficial de Certificados. Importante dizer, que apenas ele , em toda a Moy Yat Ving Tsun Martial Intelligence pode emitir certificados. Nem mesmo Si Gung pode fazê-lo. Por isso, os certificados vem com sua assinatura. Qualquer coisa diferente disso é ilegítimo. 
Todos os certificados se adequam a cada finalidade, a cada composição de texto e principalmente ao nome de cada membro. Por isso, dizemos que eles seguem modelos padronizados e não rígidos. Nas palavras do próprio Si Suk Caxiano.

The Certificates delivered to those who would participate in the Ceremony (photo) were signed by me, my wife, my Si Fu and Si Gung. The certificates are carefully made by Si Suk Flavio Caxiano, our official issuer of Certificates. Importantly, that only he, throughout the Moy Yat Ving Tsun Martial Intelligence can issue certificates. Even Si Gung can not do it. So the certificates come with his signature. Anything other than that is illegitimate.
All certificates are tailored to each purpose, to each text composition and especially to the name of each member. Therefore, we say that they follow standardized and non-rigid models. In the words of Si Suk Caxiano himself.
 Antes da Cerimônia começar , um de meus To Dai , o fanático por futebol Vitor Sá (de pé no canto superior esquerdo), comunicou que teríamos a exibição de um vídeo de homenagem ao primeiro ano da Família Kung Fu. Enquanto isso, Pedro Freire, o To Dai mais antigo, estava abaixado preparando o computador. Bom, para mim foi bem emocionante ver aquela cena. Pois nesses 10 anos do Blog, vocês puderam ver a quantidade de vídeos que produzi de homenagens. Geralmente eu digo que o primeiro foi o da antiga colíder da Família Moy Jo Lei Ou, mas não é verdade. O primeiro vídeo que produzi para o Blog foi contando como foi a primeira vez que joguei "Mortal Kombat" no terminal rodoviário da Pavuna(Zona Norte do Rio)!!! Veja, acho que melhoramos os temas abordados aqui! rs
Enfim, foi emocionante vê-los ali em duas posições que já estive em muitos momentos... Eles escolheram a música "What a Feeling" do filme "Flashdance" para o vídeo..rs Um sorriso me tomou desprevenido quando começou a tocar...rs

Before the Ceremony began, one of my To Dai, the biggest football (soccer) fan, Vitor Sá (standing in the upper left corner) announced that we would have a tribute video to the first year of the Moy Fat Lei Kung Fu Family. Meanwhile, Pedro Freire, the oldest To Dai, was down preparing the computer. Well, it was really exciting for me to see that scene. Because in these 10 years of the Blog, you could see the amount of tribute videos that I produced. Usually I say that the first was a tribute to the former co-leader of the Moy Jo Lei Ou Family, but it's not true. The first video I produced for the Blog was telling how it was the first time I played "Mortal Kombat" at the Arcades at the Pavuna bus terminal (Rio´s north zone) !!! See, I think we've improved the topics covered here! LOL
Anyway, it was exciting to see them there in two positions I've been in a lot of times ... They chose the song "What a Feeling" from the movie "Flashdance" for the video..lol A smile took me off guard when it started playing. ..LOL
(Acendendo os incensos a serem ofertados à mesa ancestral) 
(Lighting the incense to be offered to the ancestral table)

 Aquela não era só a uma noite que celebrava as pessoas presentes, ou um ano de Família Moy Fat Lei. Era também uma noite que celebrava o primeiro ano de Clã Moy Jo Lei Ou e o primeiro ano do Grande Clã Moy Yat Sang . Já que todas essas novas atribuições surgiram junto com a primeira Cerimônia da Família Moy Fat Lei. Si Fu costumava nos perguntar sobre quando um nascimento ocorre de fato. Chegávamos a conclusão de que não dá pra saber ao certo... Toda essa noite nasceu com o incêndio do Templo Shaolin (Siu Lam) ou com a mudança do Patriarca Moy Yat para os EUA? Ou quem sabe com a primeira viagem do Si Gung aos EUA? Ou mesmo com a entrada do meu Si Fu na Família Moy Yat Sang? Bom, acredito que seja por tudo isso e uma coisa em comum: O permanecer destas pessoas na Família Kung Fu apesar das adversidades.

That was not just a night that celebrated the people present, or a year of Moy Fat Lei Family. It was also a night celebrating the first year of Clan Moy Jo Lei Ou and the first year of the Grand Clan Moy Yat Sang. Since all of these new assignments came along with the first Moy Fat Lei Family Ceremony. 
Si Fu used to ask us about when a birth actually occurs. We came to the conclusion that we can not know for sure ... All this night was born with the fire of the Shaolin Temple (Siu Lam) or the change of Patriarch Moy Yat to the US? Or maybe with the first trip of  Si Gung To the USA? Or maybe the when my Si Fu joined the Moy Yat Sang Family? Well, I believe it is all this and one thing in common: The staying of these people in the Kung Fu Family despite adversity.
 O Sam Toi estava ladeado por mim e pela minha esposa. Porém, algo inédito aconteceu aquela noite:  A esquerda, meu Si Fu e Si Gung!(foto) Além desta honra, inauguramos um marco histórico da primeira Cerimônia na América Latina da Linhagem Moy Yat a reunir quatro gerações num mesmo momento. 
Eu realmente precisei lutar para não me perder em pensamentos! Sabe quando alguém diz que quando uma pessoa está para morrer um filme da vida dela passa na cabeça? Pois bem, o botão "Play" do filme da minha vida insistia em passar na minha cabeça , mas como eu não estava para morrer, rs, achei que era só a emoção insistindo em tomar conta...  

Sam Toi was flanked by me and my wife. However, something unheard of happened that night: In the left, my Si Fu and Si Gung! (Photo). In addition to this honor, we inaugurated a historical milestone : The first Latin American Ceremony of the Moy Yat Lineage to bring together four generations at the same time.
I really had to fight not to get lost in thoughts! Do you know when someone says that when a person is about to die a movie of his/her life goes through the head? Well, the "Play" button of the film of my life insisted on going through my head, but since I was not to die, lol, I thought it was just the emotion insisting on taking me away ...
 À minha esposa, Si Gung , Si Fu, aos Si Suk ao Si Hing-Dai, To Dai e a todos os presentes naquela noite , meu "Muito Obrigado" por preencher a minha vida com algo que nunca conseguirei descrever!

To my wife, Si Gung, Si Fu, Si Suk to Si Hing-Dai, To Dai and all those present that night, my "Thank You" for filling my life with something I will never be able to describe!




 A todos que seguiram o Blog até aqui! Meu muito obrigado!

To all the readers: Thank you very much for all those years!


 The Disciple of Master Julio Camacho
Thiago Pereira "Moy Fat Lei"
moyfatlei.myvt@gmail.com